falconwhitaker asked: Headcanon meme thingy for Batman!
I don’t know if you mean Bat-canon or Batman himself, so I’m going to go with ’60s Batman. It’s the only Batman I’ve written and he doesn’t get as much love as he should.
- What they smell like: Very clean-scrubbed, but otherwise as neutral as possible. It prevents being identified via toiletries. As Bruce Wayne they probably wear an understated cologne, something only visible if you’re snuggled up close to him, and of course his hair is perfectly coiffed with a bit of pomade.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
Upside down.Unless he’s on a particularly difficult case he gets his regular seven hours of sleep per night, in a position calculated to give him the most restful and comfortable repose.
- What music they enjoy: Classical music. String quartets, piano, maybe orchestral scores if he’s feeling particularly frisky. He gently tolerates Robin’s love of modern rock.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning:
- Their favorite thing to collect: The belongings of his enemies.
- Left or right-handed: He has trained himself to be ambidextrous.
- Religion (if any): A sort of wibbly-wobbly deism that doesn’t fit any particular religion but also doesn’t verge into unAmerican atheism. It’s not something he gives a lot of thought to. However, he does attend church on Christmas and Easter.
- Favorite sport: Mixed martial arts.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): Definitely museums and historical sites. He gives Robin massive lectures on the importance of each one.
- Favorite kind of weather: The Night.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Being Batman he doesn’t really do ‘fear’, besides the obvious fear of losing his family.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: All of them. Because he’s Batman. Even the rigged ones.